photo by Monte Wilson
BROOKE MARIE BROUSSARD
Multimedia Producer and Creative Business Development
Accomplished and dedicated professional possessing +10 years of experience overseeing multimedia production operations and executing large-scale projects from conceptualization to finalization. Proven success delivering local and international production events, while collaborating alongside executives to streamline processes and guarantee live events run smoothly and effectively.
Well versed in the areas of production scope, scheduling, finance management, casting and crewing, in addition to content creation collaboration for digital and social media platforms. Highly skilled and diverse leader, able to collaborate alongside creative and technical teams to ensure members’ needs are met, while promoting an inclusive and professional environment. Innovative and creative thinker, able to devise visual designs and strategize creative efforts across numerous projects. Proficient technical skills, capable utilizing Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and Google Spreadsheets and Mac OS and experience with large format/CG/360 content creation.
Areas of Expertise
- Multimedia / Content Production
- International Business
- Project/Production Management
- Government & Stakeholder Relations
- Social Media Strategy
- Global Business Networking
- Leadership & Teamwork
- Research & Analysis
- Confidence & Professionalism
- Oral & Written Communication
- Presentation & Visual Displays
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
Infinite Light, LLC, New York, NY 2011 – Present
Government Relations | Multimedia Producer | Chief Executive Officer | International Business | Production Project Manager | Sustainability and Technology
Collaborated extensively with local municipalities and private sectors for the integration of a global government, with the goal of enabling service oriented work across multiple industries, specifically for multinational corporate companies and governments for media production, distribution, infrastructure, and sustainability.
- Infinite Lights LLC Project: A Symphony of Lights, Multimedia Producer, 2015 – 2020
Constructed business plans adhering to project goals and objectives. Established connections with government personnel in order to develop and solidify creative discipline to produce A Symphony of Lights in Hong Kong, China. Expanded the work of numerous cities cooperating with local municipalities globally in order to cooperate with the United Nations.
- Successfully outsourced creative talent and producing creative content utilizing exceptional leasing and government relation capabilities in order to construct projects and government, gaining approvals in addition to receiving subsidy for large-scale projects.
- Infinite Lights LLC Project: Google Big Screen Project, Lisa, Global Multimedia Producer, 2011 – Present
Import and export talent and media for a global screen exhibition. Produce, stage, and direct individuals complying with guidelines and procedures.
- Infinite Lights LLC Project: Da Ming Gong, Surpass, Multimedia Producer, Xi’an China, 2011
Imported and exported talent and media for live performances and a light show that was set for a weekly exhibition in Xi’an China. Produced, staged, and directed members for the performances.
- Infinite Lights LLC Project: Xi’an Expo, Multimedia Producer, Xi’an, China, 2011
Collaborated closely with the local Shanxi province government for the production of a massive scale light and live performance show, local to the Xi’an Horticultural Expo, that ran and operated nightly on an annual basis to Xi’an, China. Produced, staged, and directed members for the performances.
- John Houshmand, Consultant, Marketing, Present, 2021
Thoroughly conducted research and data analysis in order to guide the development of standards to ensure elements and assets reflect the theme and concept for an upcoming album. Meet regularly with management to understand requirements and solidify goals and objectives. Currently producing the creative multimedia content for a light show event located at the Longhouse Reserve. Learning and utilizing Light Form Kit, VDMX, and Final Cut Pro to produce the light show local to the Buckminster Fuller Fly’s Eye Dome Sculpture.
- Successfully producing a Musical album for John Houshmand.
- Quickly learned musical software and established a team for the production of a light show with live music for an event this summer, while budgeting project scope in order to execute projects from conceptualization to completion.
- Hosanglee Corporation, Business Development, Marketing, 2020-2021
Successfully developed the business of PPE for wholesale and distribution, administration, sales and development, project management, contract management, and talent recruitment.
- Vidiator, Hutchinson Whampoa, Multimedia Producer, Consulting and Production, 2013
Operated in Consulting and Production for advertising, arts, and the entertainment technology channel in Hong Kong, China.
- Created a licensing and acquisition system and business for delivering and interacting with arts and entertainment content through Vidiator to Bangladesh, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, UK, Philippines, Germany, and Italy
- Illuminate Lower Manhattan, Multimedia Producer, Project Management, 2012
Guided the development of project inception and vision for Illuminate, Lower Manhattan, NYC, as well as globally, while collaborating in conjunction with the production company, Obscura Digital, and the New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC). Developed and established the plan to Illuminate, Lower Manhattan, while compiling and integrating teams of world renowned artists, architects, technologists, as well as individuals of production, media, advertising to form one cohesive vision for infrastructural development in order to create a light show in lower Manhattan.
- Lightbox, Multimedia Producer, Project Management, 2012-2013
Successfully researched and implemented a team for technological, structural, and artistic development. Created and compiled a team for interior design build out and recruited creatives for the cohesive vision.
- Established a technological team for projection with sound and visual synchronistic programming for the implementation of project and event space opening, as well as long term function and execution.
- Project: David Michalek’s Slow Dancing, Performing Artist, 2009
Invited by New York City Ballet’s Wendy Whelan to participate in video installation project showcasing leaders in dance at New York City’s Lincoln Center and various locations worldwide.
- Shen Wei Dance Arts, Exhibit Director, Performing Artist, Teacher/Instructor, 2000-2009
Developed assisted in staging an innovative movement for the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Toured worldwide to venues including American Dance Festival, Lincoln Center, Jacob’s Pillow, The Kennedy Center, Zellerbach Hall, Sadler’s Wells, LaFenice, Israel Festival, Het Muzeik Theater, Holland Dance Festival, Steps Festival, Esplanade in Singapore, Sydney Festival, and more.
Dance Instructor, Kinderdance, New York City, NY
Integrated Arts and Dance Instructor, Oberlin Dance Collective, San Francisco Bay Area
Dance, Pilates, and Yoga Instructor, Shen Wei Dance Arts, New York City, NY
Dance Teacher, Shanghai Theatre Academy, Shanghai Expo, Shanghai, China
Dance Teacher, Xi’an Expo and Da Ming Gong Surpass, Shanxxi Province
B.F.A. in Dance
- Studied under Patricia A. McConnell, Scholarship to USM
- American Dance Festival Scholarship Recipient, Endowment from Jim Clinton (University of Southern Mississippi)
References available upon request.
• Light Showcase demo- http://vimeo.com/m/76460094
• Beijing Olympics - 2004-2007- helped create movement for this work in 2004 with Shen Wei Dance Arts, and revised specifically in 2007 for http://www.klauslucka.com/lincoln/shenwei.htm(Millions Viewed, Live and Video)
• Shanghai Expo - 2010 - http://vimeo.com/44656930 (Thousands Viewed Live)
• Xi'an,China - 2011 - Water show and CCTV, produced video art and live dance -worked with Gush Multimedia and the local Xi’an government http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjcxNzM1NjYw.html (Millions Viewed Live and Broadcast)
• Xi'an, Shanghai, and New York- 2011- Xian Expo, Da Ming Gong, Natural History Museum, Big Screen Project for Google and You
Tube http://vimeo.com/33174838 (Close to Millions Viewed from varying locations)
• Xi'an - 2011 Da Ming Gong http://glowingpictures.com/Surpass-at-Da-Ming-Palace (Thousands Viewed)
• Shanghai - 2011 Luxpala Plastic Surgery Commercial- Outsourced to America, Directed from China http://vid.ly/4t8q4v (Private Commercial for Shanghai Elite)
• DEMO- http://vimeo.com/18284666, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1735749443/infinite-light-limited-edition/description, https://vimeo.com/29748403