photo by Monte Wilson
BROOKE MARIE BROUSSARD
CEO, Government Relations, International Business, Multimedia Producer, Consultant
I am a motivated and passionate individual who enjoys serving communities for a greater common good. I love working and interacting with all facets of life and business to transform and bring their vision to light!
Infinite Light, LLC (2011-Present)- Government Relations, Multimedia Producer, Chief Executive Officer, International Multimedia, Sustainability and Technology. Working to integrate Global Government with local municipalities and the private sector, service oriented work in multiple industries for multinational corporate companies and governments for media production, distribution, infrastructure and sustainability.
The United Nations, UNESCO, UNEP (2020-2030)- Initiate of Infinite Light, LLC A Symphony of Lights, LLC, United Nations Global Sustainability initiative
Cheung Kong Hutchinson Holdings (2015-2030)- Government Relations, Multimedia Producer, International Business, Project Management for production, Sustainability and Technology. Working to integrate Global Government with local municipalities and the private sector, service oriented work in multiple industries for multinational corporate companies and governments for media production, distribution, infrastructure and sustainability
Vidiator, Hutchinson Whampoa (2013- 2014)- Advertising, Arts and Entertainment Technology Channel Hong Kong, China; Created a licensing system and business for delivering and interacting with arts and entertainment content through Vidiator to Bangladesh, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, UK, Philippines, Germany, and Italy working parallel with the Hong Kong Government and Hong Kong Tourism Board.
Illuminate Lower Manhattan (2012-2014)- Development of Project Inception and Vision NYC and Global Working in parallel with production company and the New York City Economic Development Corporation in developing the plan to Illuminate Lower Manhattan while compiling and integrating teams of world renowned artists, architects, technologists, production, media, and advertising to form one cohesive vision for infrastructural development to create a light show in lower Manhattan.
Lightbox– (2012-2013) Project Development, Researched and implemented team for technological, structural, and artistic development. Created and compiled team for interior design build out, creatives for cohesive vision, and technological team for projection with sound and visual synchronistic programming for the implementation of project and event space opening as well as long term function and execution.
Infinite Light, LLC projects:
A Symphony of Lights (2015-present 2030) Google Big Screen Project (2011-present) global- produced, staged, directed, import and export talent and media Da Ming Gong, Surpass (2011) Xi’an, China-produced, staged, directed, import and export talent and media Xi'an Expo, (2011) Xi'an, China- Working with local Shanxi province government to produce, stage, direct, import and export talent and media
Shen Wei Dance Arts (2000-2009)- Exhibit Director, Performing Artist, Teacher, Instructor, Created and helped to stage innovative movement seen for 2008 Beijing Olympics Toured worldwide to venues including American Dance Festival, Lincoln Center, Jacob's Pillow, The Kennedy Center, Zellerbach Hall, Sadler’s Wells, LaFenice, Israel Festival, Het Muzeik Theater, Holland Dance Festival, Steps Festival, Esplanade in Singapore, Sydney Festival, Hamburg Dance Festival, and many others Credits include: Map (Soloist), 2005, Second Visit to the Empress (Soloist), 2005, Connect Transfer (Duet), 2004, White Oak Dance Project participant, 2004 & 2003, Rite of Spring (Soloist), 2003, New York Times, Washington Post, Sydney Herald
David Michalek’s Slow Dancing (2008)- Performing Artist, Invited by New York City Ballet’s Wendy Whelan to participate in video installation project showcasing leaders in dance at New York City’s Lincoln Center as well as various locations worldwide.
American Dance Festival, Scholarship (1999-2000) Scholarship Student, and Endowment from Jim Clinton University of Southern Mississippi (1996 – 2000) B.F.A. in Dance, June 2000: Studied under Patricia A. McConnell, Scholarship to USM
• Solves problems with unique vision and ingenuity
• Creates structures and teams to successfully execute large scale projects
• Manages and directs people, talent and teams on global scale
• Sells projects through vision and knowledge of clients needs
• Possesses an expansive business, financial, and government network
• Proficient administration skills of power point, word, and excel
• Semi-fluent in Mandarin
• Light Showcase demo- http://vimeo.com/m/76460094
• Beijing Olympics - 2004-2007- helped create movement for this work in 2004 with Shen Wei Dance Arts, and revised specifically in 2007 for http://www.klauslucka.com/lincoln/shenwei.htm(Millions Viewed, Live and Video)
• Shanghai Expo - 2010 - http://vimeo.com/44656930 (Thousands Viewed Live)
• Xi'an,China - 2011 - Water show and CCTV, produced video art and live dance -worked with Gush Multimedia and the local Xi’an government http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjcxNzM1NjYw.html (Millions Viewed Live and Broadcast)
• Xi'an, Shanghai, and New York- 2011- Xian Expo, Da Ming Gong, Natural History Museum, Big Screen Project for Google and You
Tube http://vimeo.com/33174838 (Close to Millions Viewed from varying locations)
• Xi'an - 2011 Da Ming Gong http://glowingpictures.com/Surpass-at-Da-Ming-Palace (Thousands Viewed)
• Shanghai - 2011 Luxpala Plastic Surgery Commercial- Outsourced to America, Directed from China http://vid.ly/4t8q4v (Private Commercial for Shanghai Elite)
• DEMO- http://vimeo.com/18284666, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1735749443/infinite-light-limited-edition/description, https://vimeo.com/29748403